If you are ready to move boldly into 2013 and still feel yourself processing 2012, don’t fret! Take some time to write down everything you want to let go of and then rip, shred, burn that piece of paper to clear the air and start again. Here are some tips to get you moving and shaking into 2013:
1) Do something every day that makes you feel like anything is possible (i.e., taking a walk, meditating, praying, doing yoga, listening to your favorite song, etc.). Inspire yourself!
2) Look at all the areas of your life (Health, Finances, Relationships, Support Network, Spirituality, etc.) and ask yourself what you are truly wanting this year. Not what others think you should do, but what you are truly wanting.
3) Make a vision board that lists all you want to see happen this year, and if it is something you can’t “see,” list it anyway!
4) Figure who you want to be this year in every area of your life. List all of the values and qualities (i.e., honesty, loyalty, cooperation, trust, etc.) that are important to you in others. Once you have the list, look for those qualities in you. Yes, you’re beautiful too!
5) When you are stressed or frustrated, let go. Remember, life is on your side and most things are out of your control. All you can control is who you are in the world. Be the change!
This year is all up to you. No matter what happens, know that everything is working for you and not against you.
Wishing everyone the best year yet!
Meagan O’Nan, author of Creating Your Heaven on Earth, from her blog entry